In this Facebook live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses your frequently asked immigration questions and the impact of the election on immigration. For more information just keep on watching.
The topics covered in this immigration live stream include:
- The possible cancellation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA). Can Donald Trump remove the program?
- Family Unity and the Visa Bulletin
- Will anything be done to improve processing times for family visas?
- What are the requirements for the I-601 waiver? Will I qualify?
- Options for persons in removal and persons fearing deportation
- What can we expect to happen with the work visa programs?
- Will there be more restrictions/security presence at the border?
- Is this a good time to apply for citizenship?
- Immigration options for undocumented persons married to a U.S. Citizen and who have U.S. Citizen children
- Increases in filing fees beginning December 23, 2016
- Will the diversity visa lottery program be cancelled?
- Will cases that are currently pending with USCIS be negatively affected by a Trump administration?
- What will be the impact of Sanctuary Cities? Will Sanctuary Cities protected undocumented immigrants?
- Can the President ban Muslims from the United States?
- What can you do to make your voice heard and make a difference?
- Immigration options for entrepreneurs and more!
Like our Facebook page in order to ask your immigration questions during our next live stream.
To learn more about the services we offer please visit our website.