All About the E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick provides the skinny on the E-1. The Treaty Trader Visa (nonimmigrant E-1 classification) is intended for the nationals of a foreign country with which a qualifying Treaty of friendship, Commerce, navigation, or a similar agreement exists with the United States. Nationals (individuals or companies) of such countries can obtain visas to work in the USA in order to develop and direct their trade with the USA. E-1 visa is for individuals coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade. A person may qualify as the principal trader or as an employee of a trader company having the same nationality.

Remember to follow us on FacebookYoutubeTwitter, and Instagram. For more information please visit our website.