In this Facebook live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses your frequently asked immigration questions and the rights of undocumented persons in the United States. For more information just keep on watching.
In this live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick, discusses the following topics:
- How the Deportation Process Works
- Rights of undocumented persons
- What to do if immigration officials show up at your doorstep requesting legal documentation
- Should you allow immigration officials in your home
- Precautions and Preparation Tips when visited by Immigration Officials
- Visa Status Revocations and Visa Cancellations: Myth or Fact?
- Processing times on the Visa Bulletin
- Procedure for Applying for an Immigration Visa
- Why the F4 Category is taking so long and more!
To learn more about our office and the services we offer please visit our website.
Like our Facebook page in order to ask your immigration questions during our next live stream.
Remember to follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.