For the opportunity you give us to serve you year by year, we say thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.
The Sapochnick Law Firm
As a reminder, please be aware that our office will be closed Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 in observance of the holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, November 28.
Contact us. To schedule a consultation please text 619-483-4549 or call 619-819-9204.
- ACICS Loss of Recognition May Affect Certain Students Applying for English Language Study and 24-month STEM OPT Extension Programs, H-1B, and I-140 ApplicantsDesignation: Ethiopia for Temporary Protected Status
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) School Member Directory
- SEVP Guidance The Accreditation of English Language Training Programs Act
- USCIS Extends Flexibilities to Respond to RFEs
- DOS Youtube Channel
- DOS Visa Services Operating Status Update
- ImmigrationU Membership
- Success stories
- Youtube channel
JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP
Need more immigration updates? We have created a new facebook group to address the impact of the new executive order and other changing developments related to COVID-19. Follow us there.
For other COVID 19 related immigration updates please visit our Immigration and COVID-19 Resource Center here.