In this episode attorney Jacob Sapochnick, Esq. discusses the legislative update in regards to the court injunction which halted President Obama’s executive actions on immigration, including extended DACA and DAPA.
So far the following has happened:
– 5th Circuit did not grant the government’s request to stay the injunction
– There will be an oral argument on the merits of the case on July 10th
– Actions are being taken in the implementation of parole status for entrepreneurs and job creators
– Proposal in giving work authorization to people in certain cases who have approved I-140’s
– Labor Department wants to see perm process be modernized.
For questions and legal advice please call our office for a legal consultation.