In this video, attorney Jacob Sapochnick shares everything you need to know about the February 2024 Visa Bulletin including a few changes in the employment based and family-sponsored preference categories. We also discuss our predictions on what to expect from the Visa Bulletin in the coming months.
If you would like to know more about this topic, we invite you to watch our video.
Adjustment of Status Filing Chart February 2024
As in the previous few months, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will continue to use the Dates for Filing chart in the month of February 2024 to determine eligibility for I-485 adjustment of status filings (green card filings inside the US).
What Changes Can Be Seen Next Month?
- The February Dates for Filing remain the same as January 2024
Final Action Dates
- EB-1 Worldwide: Final Action Dates will remain current.
- EB-2 Worldwide: Final Action Dates will advance by two weeks to November 15, 2022.
- EB-3 Professional/Skilled Workers: India will advance by one month to July 1, 2012. Final Action Dates for the remaining countries in this category will advance by one month to September 1, 2022.
- EB-3 Other Workers: India will advance by one month to July 1, 2012.
- EB-5: The EB-5 China Unreserved Final Action Date will advance by one week to December 15, 2015.